The Toyota GT86 has been well received as a modern-day sports car, with many of its qualities inherited from performance Toyotas of the past.
As a tribute to some of the greatest rally and race cars to come from the brand over the past 50 years, a fleet of six GT86 coupes have been dressed up with classic livery and retro detailing.
Each of the six cars are individually inspired by a particular classic Toyota race car, including:
- Ove Andersson’s 1970’s Celica 1600GT rally car
- The 1980’s IMSA GTU Celica
- The 1990’s WRC Celica GT-Four
- The Esso Ultron Tiger Supra
- Two versions of Toyota’s original sports car: the 2000GT.
Find out the full details of each car below: