Given the nature of the engine, this 1.5 TDCI really makes a case for itself on the motorway or for a first time buyer. The low running costs will pretty much be the sole reason for choosing this variant. Otherwise the Fiesta retains the same dynamics as before but with a step up in quality. It still isn’t the most spacious or the most premium product in the class, but it could be enough to remain the top seller.
- Dynamics are left untouched.
- Engine noise is more muted
- Updated trim feels more premium
- High MPG figures
- Slow performance is more of a hindrance.
- Electric Power-Steering still isn’t quite there.
- Not the most spacious for passengers.
Spec: Zetec 2013MY Engine: 1.5 Turbo Diesel, 73bhp, 136lb ft Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Mpg: Official: 76.4mpg Achieved: 55 - 57mpg Performance: 0-62mph: 13.5 Secs, 104mph Colour: Panther Black